A number of minisymposia will be scheduled during the conference. In principle, each minisymposium should consist of a multiple of three talks.
If you are interested in organising a minisymposium, in any topic related to the meeting, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your proposed minisymposium along with a brief abstract and a tentative list of speakers.
Please note that individuals are limited to one presentation, either a minisymposium talk or a contributed talk. Authors will advised of acceptance of proposals by email shortly after submission.
Due to the CoVid-19 pandemic, BAIL 2020 has been postponed. We hope to be able to host it in November or December, 2020. A new deadlines for the submission of minisymposia proposals will be available as soon as the new date for the event is fixed.
Special MinisymposiumProposed by Juan Pablo Borthagaray (Universidad de la República, Uruguay) and Enrique Otárola (Universidad Técnica Francisco Santa María, Chile), a special minisymposium will be held:
Numerical approximation of nonlocal and fractional problemsNonlocal and fractional problems give rise to solutions that exhibit low boundary regularity. The goal of this minisymposium is to discuss discretization techniques to deal with such a phenomenon in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Gabriel Acosta (Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Francisco Bersetche (Centro Atómico Bariloche, Argentina)
- Ricardo Durán (Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Jens Markus Melenk (Technische Universitat Wien, Austria)
- Hong Wang (University of South Carolina, USA)
- Zhaopeng Hao (Worcester Polytechnic University, USA)
- Zhongqiang Zhang (Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA)