Publications and Preprints
- (with K. Piterman) The fundamental group of the p-subgroup complex. Preprint (2019) ArXiv
- (with E. Borghini) The covering type of closed surfaces and minimal triangulations. J. Combin. Theory Ser. A ( In press 2019) Link to the article
- (with X. Fernandez) The cylinder of a relation and generalized versions of the Nerve Theorem. Discrete Comput. Geom. (In press 2018) Link to the article
- (with K. Piterman) The homotopy types of the posets of p-subgroups of a finite group. Adv. Math. 328 (2018) 1217-1233.
- (with J. Barmak) A new test for asphericity and diagrammatic reducibility of group presentations. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A (In Press 2018) Link to the article
- (with N. Capitelli) A simplicial complex is uniquely determined by its set of discrete Morse functions. Discrete Comput. Geom. 58 (2017) 144-157.
- (with J. Barmak) A note on coverings of posets, A-spaces and polyhedra. Homology Homotopy Appl. 18 (2016) 143-150.
- (with X. Fernandez) Homotopy colimits of diagrams over posets and variations on a theorem of Thomason. Homology Homotopy Appl. 18 (2016) 233-245.
- (with N. Capitelli) A generalization of a result of Dong and Santos-Sturmfels on the Alexander dual of spheres and balls. J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 138 (2016) 155-174.
- (with T. Rodriguez) A note on the homotopy type of the Alexander dual. Discrete Comput. Geom. 52 (2014) 34-43.
- (with M. Cerdeiro) A new approach to Whitehead's asphericity question. J. Homotopy Relat.Struct. 9 (2014)339-348.
- (with N. Capitelli) Non-homogeneous combinatorial manifolds. Beitr. Algebra Geom. 54 (2013) 419-439.
- Some remarks on Morse theory for posets, homological Morse theory and finite manifolds. Topology Appl. 159 (2012) 2860-2869.
- (with J. Barmak) Strong homotopy types, nerves and collapses. Discrete Comput. Geom. 47 (2012) 301-328.
- The geometry of relations. Order 27 (2010) 213-224.
- (with J. Barmak) Automorphism groups of finite posets Discrete Math. 309 (2009) 3424-3426.
- (with J. Barmak) One-point reductions of finite spaces, h-regular CW-complexes and collapsibility. Algebr. Geom. Topol. 8 (2008) 1763-1780.
- (with M.Ottina) A geometric decomposition of spaces into cells of different types II : Homology theory. Topology Appl. 155 (2008) 1777-1785.
- (with J. Barmak) Simple homotopy types and finite spaces. Adv. Math. 218 (2008) 87-104.
- (with J.Barmak) Minimal finite models. J. Homotopy Relat. Struct. 2 (2007) 127-140.
- (with M.del Hoyo) Classical invariants for global actions and groupoid atlases. Appl. Categ. Struct. 16 (2008) 689-721.
- (with J.Barmak) 2-Dimension from the Topological Viewpoint. Order 24 (2007) 49-58.
- (with M.Ottina) A Geometric Decomposition of Spaces into Cells of Different Types. J. Homotopy Relat. Struct. 1
- Spectra of Categories and Infinite Loop Space Machines. K-Theory 37, vol. 3 (2006) 249-261.
- (with A.Bak, R.Brown and T.Porter) Global Actions, Groupoid Atlases and Applications.
J. Homotopy Relat. Struct. 1 (2006) 101-167.
- Combinatorial Homotopy Theory. Actas VIII Congreso Monteiro (2005) 99-119.
- Homotopy Theories for Pospaces and Topological Categories. Annales Sci. Mat. du Quebec (2005).
- Numerably Contractible Categories. K-Theory 36 (2005) 209-222.
- Notas de Topología Algebraica. Publicaciones de la Famaf, Serie B 46 (2004).
- (with H.-J.Baues and B. Richter) Crossed Modules over Operads and Operadic Cohomology.
K-Theory 31 (2004) 39-69.
- Loop and Suspension Functors for Small Categories and Stable Homotopy Groups.
Appl. Categ. Struct. 11 (2003) 207-218.
- (with H.-J.Baues) Crossed Extensions of Algebras and Hochschild Cohomology.
Homology Homotopy Appl. 4 (2002) 66-82.
- Complexes in Cat. Topology Appl. 119 (2002), 41-51.
- Lambda Cofibration Categories and the Homotopy Categories of Global Actions and Simplicial Complexes.
Appl. Categ. Struct. 10 (2002) 1-21.
- ( with H.-J.Baues) Track Extensions of Categories and Cohomology. K-Theory 23 (2001), 1-13.
- Cat as a Lambda Cofibration Category. J.Pure Appl.Algebra 167, 301-314.
- Generalized Cofibration Categories and Global Actions. K-Theory 20 (2000), 37-95.