I am a mathematician, working mainly on homological algebra.
Some things I am doing or will be doing soon:
- I am currently teaching a course on Representation Theory of Finite Dimensional Algebras.
- I'll be attending the XIII Congreso Dr. Antonio Monteiro, where I will give a short course on George Bergman's Diamond Lemma.
- I'll be at the XXIV Encuentro Rioplatense de Álgebra y Geometría Algebraica, in Montevideo, Uruguay, this December.
- I'll be at the CIMPA School Homological Methods, Representation Theory and Cluster Algebras, where I will give a course on advanced homological algebra.
Some things I have done recently:
- I gave a talk on spectra of graphs in student seminar. The slides are available here.